Sunshine at Last...

Well it has been ten days since I began my new journey.  Wow!  I'm amazed how much better my days go.  Mommy has to be the first one up and ready for the day.  There is no longer if, and or but about it.  In order to get the day going smoothly and everyone in a good mood, this just has to be done.  Am I exhausted?  You bet ya!  Is it worth it?  100%! 

I realized that when an organized, type A, annal person like myself has no organization...  Life is crappy.  I find myself finding time to get things back together now that I'm putting organization first.  Now, again you have to find a balance and I do keep my time line a good time flexibility that I can manage to be behind some day.   I'm amazed how the kids are starting to know the routine and respecting it when quiet time is, and when its play time and when its time to eat, time to do homework, etc.  When I'm ahead of them with the eating it SOOOO makes the day better and all my children are happy.  I'm even trying to eat better myself. 

It also helps that my cute sister-in-law has already begun and about finished an family organization life binder.  So all I have to do is print and critique.  No, try to come up with an awesome design, (which I'm totally bad at), its been done for me!  Excited to get going on it. 

Comments

So what's your secret!!! I think mine ends up being... I just plain need to go to bed earlier. My husband works the evening watch and gets home by midnight... then if we want to see each other at all, I stay up and wait, and that has become my habit. Then children in morning hours wait for Mama to wake up because at 7AM, she's only had five or so hours of sleep... What's the answer! :) It never ends up being easy, huh. :)

I'm so glad things are working well for you, though!!!

Popular Posts