How Does your Garden Grow?

So last Spring and Summer I spent the majority of the year purchasing tools and cleaning the patch of dirt behind my garage.  What a disaster.  It was so much work that I loss all sight of making a garden work.  This year, I am determined to be better.  Now with March in full swing and warm days are coming I need to start again with the project.  I have so many ideas running through my head its becoming a daunting task.  The worst of it all, is I don't have much money and its making it worse.  I do know I need dirt. I can find it and for a reasonable price at the local landfills here.  However its transporting it.  See, so much to think about.  I think I will focus on getting a few planter boxes and start on my tomatoes and bell peppers and I'll go from there.  Lets hope I have somewhat of a plan by the end of the week...

Comments

What a disaster, indeed! We've tried for FOUR YEARS to get a decent garden, but NOOoooo... My mom calls them $60 tomatoes. :) I moved my herbs into my "flower" garden (good thing they're pretty) and the parsley is pretty happy... but I don't think we have enough sun to do peppers and tomatoes like we'd like (not to mention not enough space!).
Joanna said…
How fun! New gardens are the best!

Popular Posts