Ice Skating
For Feb, Mar, & April I have put the boys in Ice Skating lessons. It has been a wonderful outlet for the boys during these winter months and I'm amazed how much Philip has improved! He has gone from not even being able to get up and balance to marching around the ice on his own. He doesn't quite have the glide yet, but it will come. Kepler of course is a natural and works really hard. I think this will be a skill to keep at every winter for now on.
For now I'm putting Philip in a "how to play" 3 week course of tee-ball and soccer. Then next will be swimming lessons. Children definitely get more expensive to raise as they get older! I would teach swim lessons, but that is hard to do when you have three children at different ages and only two arms!
For now I'm putting Philip in a "how to play" 3 week course of tee-ball and soccer. Then next will be swimming lessons. Children definitely get more expensive to raise as they get older! I would teach swim lessons, but that is hard to do when you have three children at different ages and only two arms!
Comments