May is a month to Celebrate!

So the month of May is a busy one for me.  Between just Sean's and mine  immediate family members there are 8 Birthday's.  Sean and I also celebrate our anniversary.  Which sad to say we really only ever gone out and done something once in the 9 years of marriage and that was when we lived in Florida.  This year wasn't any different.  I celebrated my 33rd Birthday and that wasn't anything really special except that again it landed on Mother's day.  So I chose to just stay home and try to have a relaxing day.  But my real birthday present was to go to my first quilt retreat up in Logan with my quilt group!  My mother-in-law is also a part of the group so we had a fun weekend out.  The only crappy thing was once I let myself relax a bit, I got really sick and was out of commission for almost two weeks.  The best report is I got through May!



Comments

Popular Posts