Philip and Prince of Wales Hotel

So I just had to share a great Philip Moment in Waterton 


In June we took an early trip to Waterton Lakes.  Philip's favorite spot is actually the Prince of Wales and was so excited to go and see it.  So I took him up after our Blakiston Fall's walk.  We went in looked around and went to the picture rock site.  It is always windy up there, always.  Well on our way to the car, and I'm not even exaggerating, the wind blew him over and he did a log roll to the car.  He was pretty banged up and a little scared after the event.

Again in August when we went up he was so excited to see the Prince of Wales.  I took him to tea time there and enjoyed the scenery in which he points out, "I got pushed over right there."  I didn't know what he was talking about and he began to describe the situation with full on sound affects.  "Remember mommy the shwish, shwish and I fell over?"  At the moment I remembered and started to giggle.  He very seriously said,  "its not funny it hurt, I don't want to go over there again."  At this point I'm laughing in which Philip joins me with a big smile and expressive eyes. 

"I love you Philip,"  I say and with a big smile back he says, "I love you too Mommy!"

Comments

Popular Posts