A New Year....
With a new year comes new things right? Wrong. For me its just trying to get back into the old routine and get everyone happy again, including myself. As for me, I do want to start blogging again, not as a "new years resolution", but as a simple way to keep record of my daily happenings, I miss not going back and seeing the year in review. There is a season for everything and last year was not a priority for record keeping. The past year I have had to learn to say no to a lot of opportunities. As much as it has pained me to let things pass by that would have been fun, exciting and even rewarding. I am less stressed than the previous year and frankly what I thought I would regret, I didn't take a second thought. I focused on being simple and making my family happy. So with that I'm going to do a little record keeping with a list of things I accomplished last year.
1. over came a knee injury from running
2. Finished the Escape from Black Ridge Herriman Triathlon after 4 year break and knee injury!
3. Learned to play the Organ
4. Took more active role in my children's education
5. Trip to Waterton with lots of hiking
6. Took ice skating lessons along with the kids
7. Finished three quilts
8. Finished silk smocked Easter dress
Not bad for being a mommy. I guess I should also put on there that I managed a household of laundry, cleaning, making meals, washing dishes, and all that is required to keep a home and children running.
1. over came a knee injury from running
2. Finished the Escape from Black Ridge Herriman Triathlon after 4 year break and knee injury!
3. Learned to play the Organ
4. Took more active role in my children's education
5. Trip to Waterton with lots of hiking
6. Took ice skating lessons along with the kids
7. Finished three quilts
8. Finished silk smocked Easter dress
Not bad for being a mommy. I guess I should also put on there that I managed a household of laundry, cleaning, making meals, washing dishes, and all that is required to keep a home and children running.
Comments