HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIP!

Nine years has come and gone so quickly! We have been on such an adventure! I want you to know how proud I am of how you have handled all the curve balls that have been thrown at you these past few years. Thank-you for being patient with me as I try to navigate this parenting thing. Thanks for helping me stop and realize that the simple things can make us laugh and happy. This journey as your parent has taught me a lot of myself and we can be flexible you and me! You have been a great big brother and hope you never stop wanting to play games with us and be with us. I love your smile and laughter, it is so contagious. Just remember that you will make mistakes, its how you deal with the consequence of that mistake that make us strong! YOU are doing an amazing job these past 9 years and I'm excited to see our adventure for the next 9.

Comments